PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

azpipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 25, 2015
Smokingpipes is sold out. I went a head and bought a few more tins for the future.

midwestpipesmoker70

Can't Leave
Nov 28, 2011
IL
Sad that this blend is almost gone. I have 10 tins in the cellar to keep me content for a while though. I just wish I could have tried Tudor Castle.

pipesticks

Can't Leave
Jun 29, 2016
Chicago
I stashed 6 tins. That's enough. Balkan Blue is really good but I also have several pounds of Stokkebye Balkan Supreme stashed away as well as several other balkans.
I'm pretty much done with the search for McClelland. I'd love to stumble across a few pounds of Navy Flake, but that's about it. I certainly understand the panic hoarding, but let's face it, the world will not end with McClelland. There are LOTS of fantastic baccys out there to be had and readily available.
My next kick will be to pick up some oddball virginias I've never tried here and there. Cornell & Diehl may be known for burley, but I really like many of their virginia blends as well. No ketchup, but Virginia Flake, Virginia Gentleman and particularly Yorktown are underrated in my opinion. And, I need to start exploring more G.L. Pease blends that I've never tried. I haven't had a Pease blend yet that I didn't like. So, Farewell McClelland. You will surely be missed but there are thousands of blends out there for me to still try....

Status
Not open for further replies.