PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

corvinvelegost

Might Stick Around
May 1, 2012
Just had a 40 minute smoke out on my porch. I noticed it was raining out so i packed the bowl of my bent Lucienne with some house virginia blend and pulled a chair out there. It was amazing, sitting there listening to the rain land on the roof without a thought in my mind or a care in the world. I even got to watch clouds form and thicken at the top of the mountain i can see from my house. Wish every time i smoked was like that.

xray

Might Stick Around
Oct 1, 2011
NJ
I love it when I have great moments like that and it's unplanned- it just happens. Hey, if it was always like that, it wouldn't be special. Life is short. Glad you had such a nice smoke and I wish you many more!

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
If all the year were playing holidays,

To sport would be as tedious as to work;

But when they seldom come, they wish'd for come,

And nothing pleaseth but rare accidents.

Shakespeare, Henry IV Part I, Act I, Scene 2​

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Mountain? Bristol?
I love those (rare) smokes where time seems to disappear and we become one with the blend and pipe. Then, like a small child on Saturday Morning, we are awoken from our reverie to find we hit the bottom of the bowl.
-Jason

orionpyoung

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 5, 2012
Marquette Michigan
What a coincidence, I was standing under a pine tree in the rain right about the time you posted this. Also enjoying a bowl of my favorite blend, feeling very content.

bailey331

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 24, 2012
Thats one of the wonderful times alone with a pipe that keeps bringing me back for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.