PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
At $135, I had to pounce on this. Great communication with the seller. Seems like a class act and knows his stuff.
Castello Sea Rock From Briar Blues
When love collides with heart ache, it’s only The Blues
kksearock.jpg

pipeinhand

Lifer
Sep 23, 2011
Virginia
THAT is one very sharp pipe. I am green. :mrgreen:
AND, Kevin, despite other comments on the new site, I think it adds to our community of pipes. The more exposure there is for other people that are not on the forum can only help our hobby and passion. Thanks

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
That is a great looking Castello, congrats. Mike from Briar Blues really knows his stuff, and he sells great pipes. I have bought a few from him and each one arrived in pristine condition.

smokindawg

Can't Leave
May 25, 2011
Sweet pipe. Congratulations.
I have to also say that Mike is a very stand up guy to deal with and knows his pipe stuff for sure.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Mike has a steller reputation, perhaps one of, if not a top pipe reseller.

Wow, what another terrific Castello. A Sea Rock with a polished top is not seen regularly and a wonderful thing! A 2k size is also a rarity? That sure does look like a Pi grade Sea Rock, which explains the rarity. I love Castello's interpretation of the military stem. Many of those seem to have the diamond stud, but I'm partial to the white bar (not like that really matters).

Mike must have been chumming the new water to sell that for $135! Terrific buy-out and eye.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Congratulations on your pipe from Briar Bid. I have not yet signed up on the site but I have read the posting history since it was mentioned by Kevin when it was placed online to use.
Based on a positive experience, I will review the process to sign up.
Thanks for the good words on the new site.

cubbydawg

Lurker
Oct 27, 2012
England, UK
There are some real beauties on Briar Blues, looks like you've snagged yourself a winner there, very unusual stem, a pleasing unusual I might add, very nice acquisition, more power to you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.