PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

i8ball

Might Stick Around
Jan 5, 2014
just found out my town has a tobacco store that speicalizes in pipe/cigar/coffee/tea which is aswome since before i either was ordering offline or buying what ever the cig stores had to offer which really was just aromatics which i dont mind if i am in the right mood for one. So i decided since i was gonna be going there i better save up some cash cause i know i was not walking out with just 1 thing. i picked up a new churchwarden its a milano and the shop keeper gave me a free tin of R-blend smoking mixture by sutliff 1.5oz. then i bought T G Nightcap and "965" here is my new pipe. and i shouldnt forget to name this great store it is GW coffee&tobacco in st. cloud mn.And yes my cats love the smell of pipe tobacco.
img_20141014_183337543_by_i_8ball-d82umqz.jpg
img_20141014_183401837_by_i_8ball-d82umvh.jpg

lucky695

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 2, 2013
So 8ball...where is said tobacconist? Inquiring minds want to know.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Don't poke your eye out! :lol:
Thanks for the report, and for taking the time to post pix of your new pipe. :clap:

Enjoy in good health.

i8ball

Might Stick Around
Jan 5, 2014
@lucky695 it is located at 21 Wilson ave. NE St. Cloud Minnesota 56304

@mcitinner yeah i like to run sentences long and never make paragraphs guess that's why i will never write a book. http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/my-plugins/bb-smilies/default/icon_lol.gif

i8ball

Might Stick Around
Jan 5, 2014
guess i didn't mean new shop as new new, but new as i didn't even know we had a nice tobacco shop in my town so it is new to me cause i don't have to make a 1 1/2 hour drive to a nice one or order offline just to get some good tobacco

Status
Not open for further replies.