PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2014
wv
Great looking pipe. It looks pretty old. Any Idea? You give just one pic? C'mon. I'm shameless. I'll post a dozen photos of a $5 Grabow.

Jan 4, 2015
Massachusetts
Since they both shared the same shop in the early Caminetto days they probably shared a lot of ideas. I love Rhodies & Bulls and the Italian Artisans do some very interesting things with them.

kane

Can't Leave
Dec 2, 2014
That's a great looking pipe.

I have an Ascorti straight shank/stem bulldog that is one my best smoking pipes.

Nice find!

Mar 30, 2014
wv
Nice! That's a very unique carve. I dig it. Did you do something to stem, or is it just the lighting? It looks like a different color now.

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Very cool pipe! It kinda looks like a "NewDear" but in a traditional shape. I have a couple of Ascorti pipes and find them to be excellent smokers. Mine are "Business" KS so they have quite large bowls, so I have to plan my smoking time accordingly. I'm a little jealous as I like the looks of that pipe and it doesn't seem to be a large pipe.

I'll have to look for another Ascorti in a smaller shape like that. Anyway in the meantime, congrats and I hope you enjoy smoking it!

Status
Not open for further replies.