PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bambam

Can't Leave
Jun 22, 2011
Virginia
I was curious as to whether or not the shake up with the Peter Stokkebye company will affect the availability of the bulk blends such as the cube cut or English luxury. I love these blends and hope I will still be able to get them. :puffy:

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
Read Kevin's excellent articles on the topic. Lane said it should get better actually. We may have a little pain until April... but after that things should be ok.
Here's to crossing my fingers on that ;-)

leonardw

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 30, 2011
Cuvée cut, English luxury, and about 40 of their best bulk friends.

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
While RIckpal reads the labels on the container, I'd be more than happy to test some of them and ensure proper quality :laughat:

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
You'll only be getting what I hand out to ya Mick!!! I'll be trying the good stuff in the back of the container... LOL

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
I think you're really gonna need some independent third party QC testing on that container Leonard.......
Alot can affect the tobacco in the container after such a long trip.......temp, humidity, air pressure, solar flares, drought in Africa, rain in the Amazon, dust storms on the moon............ :lol:

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Leonard,really impressed with your particapation in the forums.Says a lot for your company and yourself!Need any good sales reps in the Ohio area?

bambam

Can't Leave
Jun 22, 2011
Virginia
Leonard thank you for taking the time to answer my question, and I'm really glad to hear that I'll still be able to get my favorite tobaccos.

leonardw

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 30, 2011
That should have been 'cube cut' not 'cuvee cut.' (stupid iphone autocorrect).

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
Leonard we all have issues with auto correct, just so long as it doesn't effect our smoking who cares. Was wondering about any new blends you guys at Lane might be coming out with so we can salivate till they are released?

Status
Not open for further replies.