PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pentangle

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 21, 2011
Genova-Italy
The chamber bore has been drilled at about 30° to follow the grain and the semi-bent stem has been also hand made.Stain is an alcool aniline mix between orange and yellow.I have finished this pipe yesterday and today i have gone to another project.If i'm boring you all with these images please feel free to say

Maurizio
dsc2864q.jpg

dsc2866a.jpg

dsc2868d.jpg

dsc2869w.jpg

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
Not boring at all man, they are absolutely gorgeous. i love seeing them, that rock finish pipe was fantastic. you do an awesome job, i wish i could have an opportunity to have a pipe of such a beautiful standard

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
I sound like a broken record because I keep saying the same things. Awesome pipe. Like always you've got an awesome grain on it. You can really bring out the grain on a pipe

chopz

Can't Leave
Oct 14, 2011
beautiful grain pattern on the top.
i've found your posts inspiring. i ordered an ebauchon (the pre-drilled kind) and want to try and create the sort of pipe i can't afford to buy.

aussielass

Oct 18, 2011
Bored? Never! Will you make "girlie Pipes" with lots of pretties for money? Well, it was worth asking :)
It could be our little secret, I promise I wouldn't tell a living soul, unless you wanted me to!

aussielass

Oct 18, 2011
Oooh, now that's exciting, let Cyndi and I be your "Girlie Consultants" :) Your beautiful wood, simple smooth briar tear drop shapes, lucite contrasting ferrules & long'ish' swirl lucite stems ... divine!

markw4mms

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Bremen,GA
I never get bored with your posts. All of your pipes have been divine to my eyes. I would love to be able to purchase one of your creations one day!

Status
Not open for further replies.