I went for a tin of MM965...

He didn't have any.

But ... :?
Photo%2004-10-15%2017%2010%2054.jpg

carver

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 29, 2015
Belgium
ericusrex: thanks. I heard good and bad things about that cherry one. I do like aros, so I put it to rest and dry a little and I'll give it a shot tomorrow.

carver

Mar 29, 2015
Belgium
Yes I know it looks like a lot.

The thing is that I am moving soon and I don't know if the new city will have a nice tobaccos and pipes shop.

In addition, the 2 gawith are 3 years old. The 2 Petersons are last years St Patrick's Day specials (though I thought they are always green).

Finally, I don't get crazy like that often.

I kinda like to "sip" it. A little at a time.

macaroon

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 2, 2015
Michigan
That's quite the impressive haul! Although the Smoking Kills flake sounds a bit strong for my tastes. :roll:

carver

Mar 29, 2015
Belgium
@macaroon: hum ... well, yes it does and yes it does... could have tried removing the sticker, I guess.
@deathmetal: Do you like cherry tobaccos ? any reviews ?

The Louis Durand was part of the haul, actually it was offered by my tobacconist. Funny thing, there was nothing nowhere about that tobacco. I got some info from some czech website and some help from members here. The tobaccoreview page you're referencing has been created by yours truly, hoping for people to write stuff about it. I'll definitely write a review after I tried it a few times.

macaroon

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 2, 2015
Michigan
Ah, sorry if that sounded like a comment on you or your photo! I meant it to be about the humorous boldness of the sticker itself.

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
SWEET!! I like the way improvised when they didn't have what you wanted....well done. :clap:

redpanda

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 11, 2015
I never know what's going to happen when I go to a tobacconist with some money in my pocket, but 3 pipes ? You got it pretty bad:)) Great pipes,congrats !

Status
Not open for further replies.