PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

twangthang

Can't Leave
Sep 15, 2012
Working around the house all day... Finally the end is in sight when I run over a stump with the lawn mower...

Quickly run to the hardware store buy a new blade, run home install said blade... Finish lawn.

Try and go inside to clean up and relax before dinner and off to work... Turn the door knob... LOCKED :oops:

I have an hour and a half before the wife gets home... The only thing that really chafed me is... I had all this time I could have had a nice smoke while I waited.

That is all.

Jim

colcolt

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 11, 2012
I learned long ago to carry in my wallet an extra key for back door and one for the deck door. Locked myself out twice and that did the trick. My wallet has two places for two keys so that works out great. I've only had to use them once since then.

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
Yes number six, I have done the same thing and I had our one year old with me once. Man what a feeling holding the car seat with a baby in it and realizing the keys to the car and the door were inside on my dresser. :| Lucky for me I had a hide a key but, had to scale the fence because it was in the back yard.

Status
Not open for further replies.