PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazybugger

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 9, 2012
Just thought i would share a couple of my pipes with you guys ... these are of course my favourite and they smoke and look bloody awesome.
20121218_202356_zps5e64e6d3.jpg

20121218_201952_zpsc6649892.jpg

Edit: Sorry can't fix the first picture, L.

lazybugger

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 9, 2012
1st pic shows up fine for me but i might of dont something wrong, or the damned work computer is messing me up, about to enjoy a bowl of blue note in that axe.

crk69

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 30, 2012
Love them both, great looking pipes, especially the pickaxe...

joshremy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 11, 2012
That pickaxe is pretty phenomenal.... The style is very artistic, and yet it looks like you could climb a mountain with it!

lazybugger

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 9, 2012
Cheers , with the stupid prices being charged for pipes here i decided to get a couple from Jan zeman from NZ... a couple jake hackets and some boswells, that should give me some bloddy nice pipes and help out with my rotation , which is sorely lacking and affecting how often i can smoke, My jan Zeman churchwarden should be here on the weekend and the rest whenever they manage to make em , which judging by how popular they are might be a wee while but hey not like i could get em here anyway o a little wait makes no diff ... just something to look forward to later on

zconn

Lurker
Mar 15, 2013
Wow, great pipes. Definitely not straight from the mold type. Do you have other handcrafted pipes? Yours reminds me of my McKie pipe, customized for the end user, and something you won't find from larger pipe producers.

Status
Not open for further replies.