Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnatjulio

Lifer
Mar 22, 2012
New York
Well, since ordering my Altinok Meerschaum on June 30th and countless days of checking the status only to see "processing" every time I logged into the MY Orders link on the website, I went a bit silly...BTW, still waiting on the Altinok....
This one on the Smokingpipes web site got it started.

Followed by......

And shortly after....

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Oh, those are nice. Congratulations. I hope you get your Altinok soon. With the ease of getting your Baki's and the absolute beauty of his work, I believe that if I purchase another Meer, it will be one of his.

gnatjulio

Lifer
Mar 22, 2012
New York
Still anxious to receive the Altinok Meerschaum, but yes, the wait will be much easier. Looking forward to smoking them.
I couldn't believe how easy it was to deal with the Baki Meerschaum site. They answered every email immediately with answers to all my annoying questions. Received both pipes within two days.
The briar poker is a Luciano. Seems SP.com must've stocked a bunch of them. I've been staying away from the site because they had a nice smooth one last time I was on.

jah76

Lifer
Jun 27, 2012
Gnat I love each and every one of those.
I will help you break in any of them.
Here's something I've been eyeballing and will get you started for your August PAD.
http://pipesandcigars.com/peshhopismho.html#.UfPOM9LMBs4

Dec 24, 2012
I only have two meers - an Altinok LVC pipe and a Baki egg with cumberland stem. I love them both, but there is no doubt in my view that the Baki is a better made pipe, but then, it should be since it was considerably more expensive. If I buy another meer it will definitely be a Baki. The whole transaction was just flawless, with absolutely no drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.