PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
We have tentatively scheduled our meeting for Wednesday, July 19 at Winston's Pub & Patio from 6 - 9 pm.
If you're in town come and smoke a pipe with us.

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
I live in Slidell. One of the guys spends a lot of time at Mayan Imports in Metairie. It's the best pipe shop in the area.

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
hobie1dog - Pictures of what?
Al, if you drive into Louisiana on I-10, Slidell is the first town you get to. Covington is about 24 miles to the west on I-12 and New Orleans is about 30 miles to the west on I-10.

There is Jewel's Cigar and Briar Shop at 201 N. New Hampshire St. in Covington. I haven't been there in about 6 or 8 months so I can't tell you if smoking is allowed inside or not. The have a nice humidor and had a case full of pipes but just bulk pipe tobacco.
If you get a chance to drive the Causeway to New Orleans, you should check out Mayan Imports III on Severn about 2 blocks from Causeway. It's the best pipe shop in the New Orleans area with a good selection of pipes, bulk tobacco and a variety of tinned tobaccos. No smoking inside or on the sidewalk though because the strip mall owner decided not to honor his agreement that they could smoke in the shop.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Thanks, we're flying down, so coming via the Causeway. Just across the Causeway (Mandaville area) is the shop my son-in-law and father frequent. You can smoke inside but they have limited pipe stuff. I always pick up some cigars for in my SIL. One of these days I'll make a club meeting.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
It's a mile or two from the Causeway.
Smokem If You Got Em  

5.012 Google reviews

Cigar shop in Mandeville, Louisiana

Address: 1291 N Causeway Blvd #4, Mandeville, LA 70471

Hours: Open today · 10AM–9PM
Phone: (985) 629-4152