PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2012
JT made this commission for me and I just received word today that she is ready.
This is a fairly large pipe.
Length 6-1/4"

Height 2-1/4"

Depth. 2"

Chamber diameter 13/16"
nvXZ7DJ.jpg

BwpRGof.jpg

fmgee

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 26, 2014
Wow. I like the swirl of the stem as it fits well with the shank. I am intrigued by the sheen, it is oil cured?

pitchfork

Lifer
May 25, 2012
Exciting news. That's a fine looking Canadian -- I'm sure it will be a great smoker. Congrats.

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Great looking pipe...that is an awesome blast! As mentioned by fmgee the stem suits the pipe quite nicely. Enjoy. :puffy:

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
JT functions on another plane. The grain orientation is masterful, as are the other features. When you are making your own stem material, nothing else is as distinctive.

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
What Al said. Wow, it is beautiful! Canadians are a favorite shape of mine too. Simply beautiful!

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
Without a doubt that is a superb looking pipe. Stunning. My 'critic's' brain asks, would not a saddle cut have been more 'utilitarian'?

That's probably just a jealous reaction, not a reasoned or informed opinion.

ravenwolf

Can't Leave
Mar 18, 2014
I remember meeting JT at the Chicago show, I think in 2011...? Definetly respect the man.
They had one of his pipes in the silent auction I believe. If I was a smarter man, I would have been all over that thing... sold very reasonably priced. I remember picking it up to have a look, and having a sensation that space and time had just collapsed or something. It was a hell of a pipe, as are all of his pipes.
A friend of mine in the medical field had created some custom fitting wrist braces for him at the time. I hope JT is getting along alright - he must be okay if he is still taking comissions.

P

pipebuddy

What an absolute beauty! Love the stem too it matches perfectly!

Status
Not open for further replies.