PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
This was my first purchase from Al Pascia and I must say they are a class act. Very fast delivery from overseas and arrives in a beautifully wrapped box.
I’m enjoying this Curvy even more than I expected. Extremely comfortable to clench and smokes wonderfully.
Side note: the codger blend mania of late on the forum caused me to breakdown and finally try PA for the first time, which is the only blend I’ve smoked in it thus far. To my surprise I’m really liking it a lot. I’m finding it quite flavorful and satisfying, and I don’t find the sort of licorice accent to be at all overpowering, but I do enjoy that flavor anyway.
EDIT: I attached a pic from my forum account album and have no idea why it doesn't display.

Edit/Al: you put the URL for the picture into the IMG box, NOT the photo location info, which should be:

((http://pipesmagazine.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/album/2200/curvy-600x342.jpg
curvy-600x342.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Those are impressive little pipes that disappear (or fade from full color to faded color as they sell in record time). I have my pocket pipe niche well stocked, but if I didn't, these would call to me, loud and clear.

Jan 8, 2013
I keep meaning to order one of those eventually. They're really neat pipes. And I wholeheartedly agree with Al' Pascia's service. They go all out with their packaging :clap: Enjoy the heck out of it!

txpiper07

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 18, 2017
That is a really great pipe! Incredible job with the lines and developing the grain, enjoy!

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Welcome to Club Curvy! I was also surprised (and pleased) about how well they smoke and hang, it's unlike any other pipe on my rack.

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
Great pipe. Enjoy it.
I've been wanting to buy one for some time and will get around to it eventually.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Thanks for the comments guys. Everyone should own at least one of these...I can’t imagine you’d be disappointed.
it's unlike any other pipe on my rack.
That’s so true...these are of very unique and pleasing design.
And thanks for fixing the pic Al. The weird thing is, when I right-click on a photo in my album now, the option to copy the link only comes up when I’m clicking on the smaller version of the pic...so that is what I copied. When I open the pic and view the larger version I no longer have that option like I used to. Very strange.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
^ lol, maybe it is on some level...I'm sure Freud would agree. It does pacify after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.