PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeedoctorae

Might Stick Around
Sep 10, 2017
Greetings Ladies and Gents,
Just wanted to give credit where credit is due. I just heard about a tobacconist brick and mortar shop in Missouri called John Dengler's. After looking over their website tobacco list I called and spoke with Larry, whose family (he married into it) has run the shop since 1917. What an extraordinarily nice fellow he was. In fact, when I heard that they do not accept credit cards and that they just ask one to send them a check for the amount, after the tobacco is received, I knew they were special. In addition to that, their prices were very reasonable, compared to the other older brick and mortar shops in the country. All blends, except English, were $3.25 per ounce. Anyhow, I just ordered, so haven't tried any of the four blends being sent to me (hopefully they make me want to order more), so I won't get too far ahead of myself. That being said, you may want to check them out. FYI, the four I ordered were Gateway, Vintage Virginia, Blanchette, and Black Maria.
https://www.johndenglertobacconist.com
-The Doctor

redone

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 4, 2018
Larry is a really nice guy - met him at the shop about a month or so ago. Bought a Nording pipe from him and a few blends, including Vintage Virginia, which I really like.

Status
Not open for further replies.