PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Got up early, got a young man comeing to replace bad boards on old porch. We have been cleaning it for 3 days, Momma cat had 5 kittens and they were fowling the back porch, Clorox, power spray. My wife, a big headed German Gal, is always the boss. A few things needed to be moved, so I let her sleep, but knew she would creep on job site as it's never to her specs. Smoking my pipe and drinking a cup of coffee she eases up to me and says And what have you done. I look at her and said, you know about Walmart ? She looks puzzled, I say I"m a greeter. Shakeing her head and muttering she walks away. :rofl:

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
I ask my colleague a similar question .... 'At what stage are you at Roger? The contemplative stage or the executionary phase?'. The answer is always broadly similar and involve me engaging in a sex act act during a short stroll! :rofl:

pepesdad1

Lifer
Feb 28, 2013
Too old to be of the executionary phase, too old to be at the contemplative phase (mind has gone round the bend).

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Sometimes I'm the greeter and sometimes I'm the border collie. Hope they did a good job for you. Some you have to hang over, and others do more than you expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.