PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Coyote is correct. Any time you see me smoking a blend with my first name on it, you'll know I made. I several home blends here to smoke, using a variety of tobaccos. The Evolving Work blend occasionally changes when I decide to add some a pinch or more than a pinch of a tobacco just to keep me interested. Sometimes, it's a way to see what changes a tobacco will make on a blend. I find it an interesting way to learn.

carver

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 29, 2015
Belgium
@1coyote: Hey 1coyote, thanks. I quoted him straight from the "What are you smoking?" thread, so I knew it was him. I was more curious to know about that blend.

carver

Mar 29, 2015
Belgium
So any blend with your name isn't really a definite blend but just meant "something I made".

Have you ever publicized a blend and commercialized it ? Like Fred Hannah did with Legends and Wilderness ?

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
There are several threads in this and other forums regarding my effort to save Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend from discontinuation. I helped TWHunter in spreading the word to get Edgeworth Ready rubbed back on the market, which is sold as Lane Limited Ready Rubbed, but Tim really deserves most of that credit. I post reviews on forums when it's either something new, or something I feel may be of general interest to those who may not be checking in at TR.com. There have been a few times when I felt a sleeper blend deserved wider attention, and posted the review on forums.
If you have any interest in hearing me talk about tobacco, comic books, etc., you may want to listen to these two episodes of Brian Levine's Podcast Program at this site if insomnia grips you tight:
http://pipesmagazine.com/blog/radio-talk-show/the-pipes-magazine-radio-show-episode-93/#more-8098
http://pipesmagazine.com/blog/radio-talk-show/the-pipes-magazine-radio-show-episode-95/#more-8134

carver

Mar 29, 2015
Belgium
If you have any interest in hearing me talk about tobacco, comic books, etc., you may want to listen to these two episodes of Brian Levine's Podcast Program at this site if insomnia grips you tight:

Followed your advice, it's late at night, can't sleep. You're a joker! It's much more interesting than expected. Now I just don't want to sleep anymore.

Was baffled that your whole pipe smoking adventure started at 13. I am actually listening now so I'll get back to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.