PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Thought I'd give an early heads up that tomorrow evening, Dec. 6, at 6:40 EST, I'll be interviewed on the Raising the Standards radio program on 1080 AM in San Francisco. Here's a link so you can listen in: http://ksco.com/
I don't know how long I'll be on the show or what else besides comic books will be talked about. I did tell them about the pipe forums and my reviews, so I hope they want to discuss the subject.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Elpfeife: only when they're drinking! :wink:
I'm kidding, you know. I used to do a radio talk show many years ago, and radio is very close to my heart, so I'm real happy to have a chance to talk on the air again. Last time I did that was with Brian Levine, and we had a lot of fun together. Much of the attraction of this show is that I don't know what we're going to talk about or how long I'll be on. I assume we'll talk comic books, maybe pipe tobacco, maybe some baseball, since I met the host on a train to Yankee Stadium this past summer. I like the idea of going in cold and seeing what happens.

elpfeife

Lifer
Dec 25, 2013
Since the host is a friendly it should be fun. If it was political at all I would say you are a very brave man. Comics and pipe tobacco will be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.