PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A typical American over the counter burley based blend that's been around since the 1930s. The burleys have a little molasses and nutty flavor with a touch of coumarin replacing the deer tongue that was once used. The burleys are cubed, crushed plug, and small diced flake cut which make for a even, cool burn requiring almost no relights. The topping is a mild pineapple citrus which adds a little sweetness and tang. I also get a very slight hit of lemon. Light on nicotine, and not a deep tasting mixture, but it's a very good all day smoke with a flavor that wears well for the smoker no matter how often it's smoked.

virginiacob

Can't Leave
Dec 30, 2013
I picked up a sample of this blend at the TAPS Expo last Saturday. I have to say that I've thoroughly been enjoying it and just finished a bowl about an hour ago. I agree 100% with jiminks review on this one. It's definitely a rather mild blend but it has just enough citrusy sweetness to give it an enjoyable flavor with a pleasant room note.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
virginiacob: I believe I was the one who gave you the sample. It was my first time smoking it, too. And it was very nice to meet you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.