PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A thrilling day for me. Two tubs of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed, a block of Wessex Gold Brick, a few ounces of Park Lane Connoisseur, about an ounce of Steven Books' Seven of Nine, eight tins of Rotary Navy Cut, and 4 ounces of Yorktown. Never thought I'd see the day when I would have a couple of tubs of ERR, especially at such a reasonable price. Most of the rest were gifts.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Since I have an expert on Edgeworth, Jim, how do you find the current version under a different name?

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
MSO: the new version is very good, but it's not quite a match. It has more cocoa and a little less molasses than the original. Also the tobacco cut is small little flakes and not what I consider to be a cube cut as ERR is. The white burley is a little more prominent in ERR than it is in LRR.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
John: I hired the currently out of work Borax mule team to load the packages into the house.
Zitotczito: I got the world's greatest deal on the ERR tubs, and a fair discount on the Rotary. The rest were thrown in for free in the deal.

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
when i was kid I remember My Daddys primary smokes Edgeworth Ready Rubbed and PA ,he acquired both brands duty free in large quantities when he was sailing to U.S,presumably some were sold on the black market once he got back home free,,

Status
Not open for further replies.