Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our Featured Interview tonight is Part 2 with Jim Amash. Jim is a Comic Book Artist with a Masters in Fine Arts. He has a long list of impressive credentials, including doing work for Marvel, DC Comics, Disney, Warner Bros., and several more. He is known in the forums for his many tobacco reviews where his online handle is JimInks. Jim will talk more in-depth about his reviews and the creation of the Edward G. Robinson's Blend.
jim-amash.jpg

(L) Jim Amash, (R) Dick Cole, brother of Plastic Man creator Jack Cole.

conlejm

Lifer
Mar 22, 2014
Likewise! Really enjoyed Part 1. Very interesting discussion. Thanks for sharing your time with us, Jiminks!

riffraff

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 8, 2014
South Carolina
I have relied a lot on Jim's reviews of tobacco. His experience and insights are valuable to the whole community. His one man crusade to preserve the Edward G. Robinson blend is amazing. It just goes to show you what one person can accomplish if he/she is passionate about it. I would say that he would be a good candidate for the Doctor of Pipes nomination!
There is going to be a second run on Eddie G now. As well as White Knight, and Royal Blend. I know I am going to buy some! Jim is one of the few I trust in his assessment of quality tobacco.
It is fascinating that Alfred Dunhill was such an inventive guy. Of course, great minds are rarely idle. It stands to reason that he was always looking to make things that would improve our tobacco enjoyment.
Another quality show, gents.

Status
Not open for further replies.