PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

didache

Can't Leave
Feb 11, 2017
London, England
Hi all
This coming Sunday (Mar 17th) happens to be our ruby (40th) wedding anniversary. Tomorrow (Fri) we are off to Jersey (in the Channel Islands) where we had our honeymoon all those years ago. We are even staying in the same hotel, although it is now part of a big chain. We have never been back to Jersey in all that time even though it is only an hour's flight away.
As it happens, we will be very close to the JF Germain factory, which is right on the quayside. We will no doubt be walking right past it every day. Our trip will not be long enough to see if we could organise a tour, but I will report what I find and post a few pictures.
40 years - it is true what they say: you get less for murder :mrgreen:
Mike

3rdguy

Lifer
Aug 29, 2017
Iowa
A guy at work used to say “ If I had killed her I would have been out by now” lol
Congrats, have a safe trip.

rodo

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 1, 2014
Central Arkansas
Congratulations. Hm, I am trying to imagine selling this to my wife. Walking down street in St. Helier, near the quay..."Oh, hey love, would you look at that? It seems to be a tobacco making factory. I wonder if they will let us tour!"
My wife would smirk and then kick me in the shins.

morgansteele

Can't Leave
Mar 23, 2018
The Nigel Mansell museum is a delight and easy to reach at: La Route de St Aubin, St Helier, Jersey JE2 3SD.

Status
Not open for further replies.