Not open for further replies.

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
6jBpN1F
w6TzZWA
eI2lW1l
I just picked up a beautiful pipe I commissioned from Jesse Jones! I am dedicating this pipe to Pelican! I will try to post pictures, but I haven't had much luck doing that here. I think Jesse is one of the premier pipe carvers in the U.S. and a really great guy to boot! He has a new website, but I'm not sure I'm allowed to post it here. Admin???

tuold

Lifer
Oct 15, 2013
Beaverton,Oregon
Nice pipe!
I was able to view your picture by right clicking on your link then "Open in a new tab".
Instructions for posting pictures are in the "Sticky" section of the forum.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
eI2lW1l.jpg

I think the following is quicker and easier!
Once your photos are on a photo hosting site (such as Imgur.com; Photobucket; Dropbox, etc.), select the full image, then Control-click (Mac) or Right-click (Windows) and choose copy image location. Now paste that URL (the full web address) into the box that pops up under IMG in the compose reply window of the thread in which you want the photo to show.
6jBpN1F.jpg

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
Thanks for the rescue, jpmcwjr! I did just that. It never works for me! I'm pretty computer savvy, but I just can't make this work!

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
You don't need to select from among Imgur's choices, which can vary depending on the user and how the image(s) were posted.
That's why I post the following, which is fewer steps and less prone to error. Note, it's not for iPads!
Once your photos are on a photo hosting site (such as Imgur.com; Photobucket; Dropbox, etc.), select the full image, then Control-click (Mac) or Right-click (Windows) and choose copy image location. Now paste that URL (the full web address) into the box that pops up under IMG in the compose reply window of the thread in which you want the photo to show.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Jesse has the right last name and definitely does some great work, that is a beauty (I love that stain color and the polished bowl top).

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
I purchased one of Jesse's pipes (a bent apple shaped tan blast with cumberland stem) a couple of years ago. It remains a favorite smoker. Jesse's engineering is perfect, and the shapes always seem to be handsome. I am looking forward to getting my next one!

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
Well, I decided instead of searching for my "perfect pipe", I'd have my perfect pipe made! I only told him that I wanted either an apple or billiard with no more than a 1/4 bend and no bowl coating. I left everything else (color, texture, stem, size, shape) up to him. He did a fantastic job, as always, and it turned out exactly as I had hoped! Now, I just need the perfect opportunity to enjoy a virgin smoke!

Status
Not open for further replies.