PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2012
I have never owned a Jerry Crawford pipe, but I have heard marvellous reports about this carver. He has a magnificent blast and is reputed to be a perfectionist, particularly with respect to engineering and stem work. I grabbed these two, and I am anxious to try out this carver. At first blush, he reminds me a bit of Rad Davis.
If you have a Jerry Crawford pipe, post some pics here and let us know what you think.
FuvNQsH.jpg

r2RJeN0.jpg

9UtjJxW.jpg

5VQ5rCQ.jpg

F65bk8V.jpg

CJerWQh.jpg

izDZPV6.jpg

elpfeife

Lifer
Dec 25, 2013
No pictures to post but I have two of Jerry's pipes and I love both of them. One is a standard billiard LB and is one of my favorite smokers. It alternates with a similar Rad as first in my esteem. The other is a traditional lovat. His pipes are very much like Rad's in appearance and smoking characteristics.

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
I have three and will have to get pictures of them. Great smokers, excellent engineering and good fit/finish. Definitely worth the price he charges and then some.

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
jerry Crawford is an extremely underated pipe artisan. I have several and his work rivals Rad Davis and Scott Thile's work, IMHO.
3755355_zpscd776659.jpg

And, one of the nicest guys.
Congrats, Peck

wayneteipen

Can't Leave
May 7, 2012
Jerry's pipes are top notch and you'd be hard pressed to meet a nicer guy. I always enjoy talking to Jerry at the shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.