Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our Featured Interview tonight is with Jeff Knoll. Jeff is the Secretary/Treasurer of The North American Society of Pipe Collectors (NASPC), which currently has over 1,000 members throughout the U.S. and internationally. They put on the Columbus Pipe Show and publish the quarterly newsletter, The Pipe Collector.
jeff-knoll.jpg

Eddie Fleiss & Jeff Knoll at the Kansas City Pipe Show in June 2013

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
An excellent choice! I'm still one episode behind, but will bump last weeks to hear Jeff's interview. I've chatted with Jeff briefly at the Richmond show, but there is too much going to on to get to really know him. I'm definitely looking forward to this show.

bigvan

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Great choice! Jeff is an extremely knowledgeable pipe guy and someone you'd just want to hang out with.

dread

Lifer
Jun 19, 2013
And thanks for the shout-out from today's show. Where have I been? I'm a new dad and generally lost inside my head - but the info here is great. Even better, I listen when I'm working out. It makes me laugh in my head because I know there are a lot of smoking Nazis all around me while I'm sharpening my knowledge of our hobby!

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
This one didn't disappoint. Jeff is certainly one of the more interesting pipemen in a world laden with interesting characters! I've met Jeff briefly and exchanged NASPC membership information, so it was wonderful to get a closer glimpse inside his persona. Well done!
I also appreciate the shout out for the newly formed "Winchester Pipe Club"!

cfreud

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 1, 2014
Just got my first issue of "The Pipe Collector." Looking forward to it.

skapunk1

Can't Leave
Feb 20, 2013
I as well joined the NASPC within minutes of listening to this episode. I recieved February's Pipe Collector, and today April's edition. Packed full of great stuff.
Great value for the money I paid, being in Canada. Should have done this ages ago. Thanks for pointing me in this direction Brian.
Warren

skapunk1

Can't Leave
Feb 20, 2013
I notice in the April edition, theres a section on pairing blends and drinks, which I remember being a topic on pipe parts quite a while back.
Very cool. This is the stuff that peaks my interest.....

Status
Not open for further replies.