PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
Jeff had asked me to make him a pipe, a Billiard with a slim shank, a slight 1/8th bend, tan sunburst stain and a dark Ox Horn stem inlay.
Now that it's done, he asked me to post some pictures for him.

Well, here you go !

fordm60

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 19, 2014
Beautiful pipe, I love the blast. The Ox horn is a very nice touch.

jefff

Lifer
May 28, 2015
Chicago
It's Pecks fault. A while ago he posted pictures of two Bings Ryan had made for him. I loved the blast so much I contacted Ryan about a similar billiard. Make no mistake he busted his ass on this. He drilled 5 chunks of briar to get to one with no flaws in the chamber and he was in constant contact during the build.
I should have this pipe in a few days and I'll report on the smoking then but from everyone's comments I will be stunned if it isn't sublime. Ryan may be the best deal in pipes today.

jefff

Lifer
May 28, 2015
Chicago
It is a great blast. To be honest I have become bored with the tight clear ring grain and smooth pipes. I recently realized that while I had a few pots and a brandy I didn't have a single standard billiard. I wanted something almost, but not quite traditional in a billiard.
It looks like I got exactly what I wanted.

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
That pipe just screams smoke me and don't spare the good stuff, while you're at 2 fingers neat on the side! ;) Enjoy that beauty.

banjo

Status
Not open for further replies.