Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our Featured Interview tonight is with Jason Bard. Jason is an expert Pipe Restorer. Pipes that have been used and abused are made to look like new again once Jason is through with them. He has some great stories about his journey into pipedom which you should enjoy.
Check out this before & after on a Comoy pipe.
comoy-pipe-restore.jpg

514_667852016579572_2104665850_n.jpg

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our pipes are packed, drinks are poured, the sound check is done ... pack a pipe, sit back, relax and join us for The Pipes Magazine Radio Show.
http://pipesmagazine.com/blog/radio-talk-show/the-pipes-magazine-radio-show-episode-60/

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Wow, I can't wait for this one. Jason lives 30 minutes from me in Maryland. We met at the Richmond show. The set up for his business, Bards Vintage Briar was terrific - one of the most professional looking displays at the show. A proper banner/table spray and every pipe had a printed placard. And there were plenty of other good looking tables, but Jason's really stood out to my eye. Jason said his wife encourage him that if he was going to have a pipe business, to do it right - Bravo!.

Even more importantly, his pipe restorations looked terrific, and I'm pretty discerning on how a pipe is restored.

zekest

Lifer
Apr 1, 2013
A majority of my estate pipes were purchased from Jason at Bards Vintage Briar www.vintagebriar.com
Top notch professional restorations, or as he calls them "preservation's" because he restores them as the original pipe maker designed them.

bvbriar

Lurker
Jan 16, 2013
Thank you both, Al and Zeke. Al, we need to meet up for a drink and a pipe. We're practically neighbors!
And thank you Kevin and Brian for having me as a guest on the show. I'm extremely grateful for the recognition and the opportunity.
Kevin, I'll have to send you a pic of the Dunhill. She's a real beaut!

Status
Not open for further replies.