Status
Not open for further replies.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
MorelyPhiladelphia12014-vi.jpg

And a good time was had by all
Thanks to our waitress, Courtney, for the photo!

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
It was definitely a good time last night. Andrew and I were just out of the pic there Dan, but that lets me remain incognito.
Finally glad to meet woodsroad and 7ack.
I think it would have been funny if Les was taking a pic of Courtney as she was taking this pic :)
Dan

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
I hope one day we can get the Smokestacks to to that level of participation , looks like a great turnout.

decigar

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 2, 2013
Incognito is the way to be =) Good to see everyone again. Good time as always. Nice meeting you Woodsroad

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Same here, decigar. Great conversation, tobacco and beer. Now if we can get the jukebox turned down a bit, we'll actually be able to hear each other. Or, maybe that's not a good thing.....

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
It seemed to be part of the ritual at the P&P.
I was informed that, as the newcomer, I had to post the photo, and that Courtney, our lovely and gracious waitress, would take the picture. I think that she's done this before, because she took my phone, walked to the corner of the room, stood up on a stack of chairs buried 3 deep, and in 15 seconds we had a good picture. Now, I take pictures for a living, so I know what hacks look like, and Courtney knew exactly what she was doing.
The Morley Pipe Club people have it goin' on.

7ach

Can't Leave
Sep 10, 2013
Good tobacco and conversations... another successful event. Always fun to meet the members from the forum in person!

Status
Not open for further replies.