PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
As detailed here, on Wednesday January 13, 2016, Nate will be smoking a pipe at 6 PM CST. Be sure to join us for this smoking extravaganza (and bring extra unicorns if you can).

prairiedruid

Lifer
Jun 30, 2015
I'm in.....I'll be having some Motzek Strang in my finest cob for the extravaganza. The bigger question; will there be snacks?

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
So thrilled that I made the Calender!! Lol I saw the thread and title and thought "holy crap it's a small world!!"

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Fame isn't all it's cracked up to be. Today, I went to Love's Truck Stop off the interstate. The cashier looked at me knowingly and said "two packs of orange American Spirits?" I looked back at her, knowing she recognized me. People tend to make assumptions when they think they know you. I looked back at her and with a tone of irritation I said "no, I only want one pack of orange Anerican Spirits".
Cosmic, I'm going to try. In theory, I'll be highly agitated after a day of setting up this stupid aquarium so getting away for a smoke might be a welcome distraction.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
a legend in my own mind... even my cat looks at me as thought i'm a lord rockstar. You'd think i was the one who fed and watered her everyday...oh wait, i do. now that i think about it, her expression could be more ironic sarcasm than worship. either way, you can bet her and i will be having a long talk!

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
Saturday is my pipe club meeting. I intend to a bowl of C&D Mocha in honor of Nate.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
I'm unfamiliar with this "google hangout" or "IRC channel". I'll have to refer to my PC to Mac translation app and get back to you ;)

lifesizehobbit

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 23, 2015
It's possible for me...no Googler/IRC, but 6pm CST my time will be 24* F on the back porch...hmmm....
Perhaps someone could point me toward the thome The Legend Of Nate, authored by Madam Feline Fluffy Boots for motivational reading?

jackswilling

Lifer
Feb 15, 2015
It is all about Nate. A date with Nate? A date for Nate sounds better. I am on CST, so no serious math challenge with the time.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
We could use something like this:

http://www.chatzy.com/
Sample chat room created here:

http://www.chatzy.com/56514730848953
It's browser-based, so it's cross-platform, and you do not need to register an account.

Status
Not open for further replies.