PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbadreier

Lifer
Jul 30, 2010
Norman, Oklahoma
I am really looking forward to getting a custom Jake Hackert pipe, the only problem is he isn't currently taking orders :crying:
So I thought I would talk to you guys and see who has one of his pipes, and what your thoughts are on them, while I wait to be able to place an order!!
Example Pipe:
screen-capture.png

hilojohnny

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
I have two of Jake's cobs and find them to be nice pipes....I especially like the vulcanite stem. Haven't acquired any of his briars thus far.... :puffy:

bowhatchie

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 27, 2010
Bubba... if his pipes were available.. where would you go to buy one? I can't find anyone who carries them nor a website for him?

collin

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 29, 2010
Oklahoma
There is, or at least was, a small B&M near his home that sold them on consignment I believe. Since his work work exposed on YouTube a while back I don't think he can keep up with the craziness that followed. The videos showed him as a one man operation working out of his two-car garage.

flipflopsandshades

Can't Leave
Dec 12, 2010
Saw one of his pipes on YouTube and it was amazing. He is definitely a talented artist. Don't know if I could afford one of his beauties though. I hope this link posts:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=XviO0_hq_RA

Status
Not open for further replies.