Pipes Magazine » Pipe Tobacconists - B&M's and Internet Retailers

Tags:  No tags yet. 

Jacksonville Florida Tobacconists

(4 posts)
  1. alex87

alex87

Login to Send PM

Hey all, I will be in Jacksonville/May port next month on business and was wondering if anyone knew of a good tobacconist where I could pick up some decent tobacco? I could only find one online and thought there had to be more than that. Any help from locals would be greatly appreciated.

Posted 5 years ago #
  2. winton

winton

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I was born and raised in Mandarin, a part of Jacksonville. I am less familiar with May Port. I have been in the Tobacco Cove on Baymeadows. It seems like a nice place. They would have a good selection. Mostly cigars, but lots of pipes also. You will find the FL tax on tobacco very high.

There are lots of tobacco places in St Augustine, south of Jax.

Winton

Posted 5 years ago #
  3. apatim

apatim

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I live in Mandarin, Jacksonville. Tobacco Cove on Baymeadows (also a location on Westside of town) is the only pipe shop. There is also a shop in St. augustine but I haven't visited it and don't recall the name. There are a number of really nice cigar bars where you can smoke your pipe. The Island Girl (Sawgrass location) is really popular. I order all my blends due to high tax here.

Enjoying my days on earth.

Tim
    Posted 5 years ago #
  4. apatim

apatim

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I have some aromatics that I'd be happy to give you if you like aros. PM me if interested and we can plan. To meet up when you're in the area.

Posted 5 years ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   pitchfork, 3rdguy, burleyboy, orlandofurioso, smittyd, wyohogger