PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam12

Part of the Furniture Now
May 16, 2011
This is going to be amazing. It will be at the Country Squire Thursday Aug 14 at 630 pm
Food

Door prizes

Drinks

Smoking contest

Tobacco

Gifts

Fun

Balloon-twisting dude

Clowns

Mimes

Scantily clad Brazilian women

You name it
http://www.thecountrysquireonline.com/accessories/jackson-pipe-night-smoking-competition-ticket/
COME ON OUT AND HAVE FUN

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Too far South for me, but sure sounds fun! I suspect we'll be making the drive to New Orleans eventually, and if so, I'm definitely stopping by that shop.

pylorns

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Austin, Texas
www.thepipetool.com
Couple pics from the event
4UdIIYGl.png

ft75UK6l.png

S1PZmUZl.png

0Cs88Nfl.png

a804wcll.png

May 31, 2012
Awesome pix!
Great to see it so packed!
I was lucky last summer while doing a job in Jackson to drop by for a visit and it's a very cool shop --- I talked a good bit with Jon David Cole and he's a really really cool cat!
:puffy:

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Yeah, we really wanted to go, but we had family visiting from CA and I couldn't talk anyone into going for a ride to Jackson. Looks like we missed a good time and some good food also.

We'll probably go visit at the end of the month. My wife and I love this great pipe shop, and I call it that, because they actually do cater to pipe smokers more than cigar smokers! A true novelty nowadays, and always a good experience meeting pipe folks, both young and old.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Wait - there were girls there? Wow! Sure looks like a fun event. I'll be making the drive from MD to New Orleans next year and I'm definitely stopping by the shop.

adam12

Part of the Furniture Now
May 16, 2011
A visit to The Country Squire will be the most incredible experience of your life

Status
Not open for further replies.