PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

freakiefrog

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 26, 2012
Mississippi
We will be meeting tonight for our quarterly "business" meeting. But you're invited to come and sit, warm a bowl and enjoy the company of as diverse a group of people as you'll ever find. This is where we'll be if you're passing through 6:30 till the last flake is ash. Stop in say hello we'd love to have you.
The Country Squire, Tobacconist

1855 Lakeland Drive (The Quarter Shopping Center)

Suite B 10

Jackson, Mississippi 39216

freakiefrog

Dec 26, 2012
Mississippi
We were very sad at the passing of Mrs. Reeves a few years ago. But her daughter along with the tobacconist Jon David have kept the place as if nothing has changed. If you never visited before her passing Mrs. Reeves did all the blending by with her two hands and a counter balance scale that dates to the 19'teens. When you go in there now Jon David still blends with it and weighs out customers purchases with it.
Everyone should visit the squire at some point. Brick pavers for flooring and old wooden cases holding the finest of smoking implements. The lounge is free and you're welcome and encouraged to try any of the house blends or any of the featured open tin for that week, no charge.
The Squire is not a store its a place where friends gather to ponder the mysteries of the tobacco pipe or fine cigar. Sure you buy your wares there but you leave with friends and the charm drawing you back.

tobyducote

Lifer
Jun 10, 2012
New Orleans
I love the Squire!! Even though it's 3 hours from New Orleans, I don't mind the drive to hang with you guys...and Jon David is fantastic at blending tobacco...

pipebaum81

Nov 23, 2014
I will be driving through this area in about a month and will stop in!
j/B

freakiefrog

Dec 26, 2012
Mississippi
I will be driving through this area in about a month and will stop in!
We'll be having our next meeting on the 23rd of April. When know your going to be coming through give me a shout I'd love to meet up and burn a bowl.

pipebaum81

Nov 23, 2014
How crazy. If all goes to plan I could be passing that way on the 22 or 23rd!

Status
Not open for further replies.