PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueeyedogre

Lifer
Oct 17, 2013
Damn You Peck!!!! Just when I think my sandblast itch is gone you go and make it worse!! Sweet pipe!

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
That is a great looking pipe and I am starting to gravitate towards the bent apple, brandy, and ball when I am looking at artisan pipes. There is something very "Neerupy" about that shape.
Let us know how she smokes. Do you have a baccy that you are going to commit to it yet?
Dan

Dec 24, 2012
Yaz, this one is crying out for a flake of some kind. This may become a Wessex Campaign Brigade Dark Flake pipe.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
MOST excellent.
Speaking of which, I know Harris told me that it was a b!tch to get but my God, did you two by it ALL????? Not meaning to hijack....sorry :puffy:
Dan

Dec 24, 2012
I have not bought any in months. I have a measly 160 tins which is only a little over 18 pounds. :roll:
It is a bitch to find, and when you do find it, you need to move swiftly and take no prisoners.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Oh is that all???? :worship:
That seems to be the consensus. I do have alerts on it so I will take your guidance to heart.
Hopefully you get your new pipe before the weekend so you can try it out.
Enjoy.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
You are absolutely the best Peck. The acts of kindness from folks on the site never cease to amaze me.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
I love Gracik's work. That is a great looking pipe, Peck. It will be fun to hear how it smokes compared to your similarly shaped Rad's.
-- Pat

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
I bet you that has a nice balance to it. So jealous! The smooth billiard they have for sale is awesome as well. Not as nice as yours, but pretty freaking nice.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Congratulations Peck on your new pipe. I saw their update late earlier this evening. All the good pipes are bought up very quickly. I hope you enjoy it for many years to come.
Harris must be on vacation as he has not offered any commentary to this post or any of your others in awhile.

7ach

Can't Leave
Sep 10, 2013
That is a beautiful pipe! Looks like Im also going to have to hunt down some Wessex CBDF

Status
Not open for further replies.