PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

scrooge

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
Hey guys; looking for any info on this GPX2 pipe. It has no other markings. All I keep googling is motorcycle parts. HUH! Any info would be helpful. Thanks!

IesXjCA.jpg

ZGUh9xd.jpg

GCCDrvI.jpg

pagan

Lifer
May 6, 2016
West Texas
:rofl: sorry bud, couldn't help it. I do hate when you get a cool pipe and cant find any info on it, that's the kinda thing that keeps you up at night

scrooge

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
OK! I'll make the 3 wise men happy. It's a home made pipe made out of a shifter knob to look like a pipe. That should cover the 3 of you. NEXT! :nana:

pagan

Lifer
May 6, 2016
West Texas
Seriously, it does look like home stamp, maby a novice Artisan, Id take a closer look at the stem, it looks like it has some white or grey swirl in it, like some I've seen sold as replacement stems, Im thinking someone made this and bought a stem to stick on it, tracking down the origin will be difficult but maby....

scrooge

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
I bought it off of a former member Seadog or something like that. Along with 12 Woodies. I don't know who it was but some one chimed in an told him not to sell this one. I don't remember the persons name either.

Thanks Warren not planning on giving up yet. I know these guys are just funning around.

cynicismandsugar

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 17, 2015
Springfield, Mo
I know these guys are just funning around.
Yes, sir! Just having a good time. I wish I knew more about pipe and pipe manufacturing history, but I come to these boards to learn about what I don't yet know.
I do hope a more knowledgeable member will be able to provide you with some greater information.

jerwynn

Lifer
Dec 7, 2011
For some reason, the PX in the middle hit me as maybe from a military commissary??? Otherwise, it was ancient aliens or baked by elves in hollow trees! :D
(cute little fellow tho!)

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
I bought it off of a former member Seadog or something like that.
If you mean "Seadogontheland", his first name was Geoffrey ... don't know what the PX2 could mean though.
BTW, I hope he's doing alright ... You ever hear from him anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.