PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Well, gang, I've done it again and turned over the odometer on my 8K post. This is part of my

outreach to the wider world while seeing my honey through a serious mobility problem -- long

struggle with revisions to a hip replacement because of infections. Won't outline the medical

history, it's too involved. But it's good to have this among my social connections. Good group

of people on the neutral ground of a mutual interest. Lots of good info, incredibly gifted

craftsmen/women, tons of tips on tobaccos and blends, inspiring generosity that have brought

me tobacco and a pipe (thank you again so much), and more. Keep on keeping on.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
It is terribly nice to have a group of like minded folk to bs, talk, and smoke our beloved pipes with. Have an artificial knee myself so I feel some of your pain. Congrats on the milestone, and thank you for the comraderie.

mephistopheles

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 14, 2014
Congrats, MSO. Thank you for being a contributor. :clap: I hope your wife continues to recover.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
I'm with you brother!! I've eight major back surgeries including multi total disc arthroplasty and fusion. This makes for a great time killer when you've got little else going on. 8k posts!!! That's a serious amount of communication!!! Best wishes and congrats!!

Mar 1, 2014
Yup, I love this forum.

Regardless of whether or not I agree with most people here on any given subject, you guys are awesome.

I'm constantly surprised at the talent and experience represented in these threads.

drezz01

Can't Leave
Dec 1, 2014
Thank you for all of your contributions to this forum and the community. I've already learned a lot from you and the others on this site! It's a constant companion.

pipebaum81

Nov 23, 2014
A mighty congratulations, mso489. Your posts are almost always incredibly insightful and full of knowledge all delivered with generosity. The ones that aren't, are in fact a pleasure to read and pleasurably candid. You are appreciated.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
Best wishes to your family going through any sort of long term medical issues. Congratulations on 8k Posts! You always have a fresh perspective and I like reading your posts.
Take care,

gunslinger

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 12, 2014
Congratulations. I enjoy your posts and contributions to the forum. Looking forward to many more.

jazz

Feb 17, 2014
UK
8000 is a hell of a contribution my friend. Wishing all the best to you and yours.

prndl

Lifer
Apr 30, 2014
congrats on the milestone, mso.
watch out, tho...as you can see, I'm catching up quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.