PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

puffy

Lifer
Dec 24, 2010
North Carolina
It's now Dec. 24th Christmas Eve,but that's not what this is about.I do hope though that everyone has a very Merry Christmas.I joined this forum 3 years ago today.I thought then that I wouldn't post very much.The conversation here though is such that I keep joining in.I've posted a great deal more than I expected to.From the beginning everyone here has treated me with respect and kindness.I appreciate it more than words I write here can say...Thank You for making this old pipe smoker feel like part of such a fun place to hang out.I look forward to more years here with you.

irish

Lifer
Aug 12, 2011
Texas
Puffy congrats on three years sir . I enjoy your post very much as a matter of fact you actually help change my perspective on pipe buying and the tobacco I smoke . I used to buy every estate pipe that came my way , good or bad ! Most bad and since the local B&M I used to buy my tobacco from has closed , I was mostly buying OTC tobacco. Then one day I read a post you created and put a lot of heart into, it made me start to think I am not getting any younger and life is too short to smoke bad pipes and average tobacco. So since that article I have saved my Pad and Tad money , purchased a Dunhill , a James Upshall , several old premium Kaywoodies from the era when they were as dominate as any pipe on the market , commissioned my first pipe in twenty years and have my eye on a Rad Davis . I quit being lazy and actually ordered me a large order of good quality tobaccos and have been enjoying the pipe experience all over again and honestly I owe that to you sir . So thank you sir ! I have enjoyed your post very much and look forward to the next three years ! :puffpipe:

piperl12

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2012
Congrads on three years Puffy I know personally I always enjoy your contributions and insight. Looking forward to you posting for another three years.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Happy Anniversary. I've been here 3 1/2 years. This forum does have a way of drawing you into the fray. Looking forward to your future posts.

kashmir

Lifer
May 17, 2011
Northern New Jersey
Puffy - It's a pleasure to have you here. Pipe forums have replaced the old corner tobacconist. With the added benefit of never running out of chairs. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Great to have you here Puffy! Funny, when I joined I also thought I'd rarely participate - just goes to show what a great bunch of folks we have here.

aquilas

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 3, 2013
Congrats on 3 years!
Been piping a little while now, but have just joined this forum recently. Looking forward to many years here!

Status
Not open for further replies.