PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

puffy

Lifer
Dec 24, 2010
North Carolina
Just 2 days but it seemed much longer..Lightening found my modem,and knocked me off line.I'm sure you made it just fine during my absence.I really missed being here though.It's good to be back.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Puffy I was wondering wher you were. Those lightening strikes are the Pitts. Booting up a new modem isn't fun either for technically challenged old folks like us. LOL. Glad you're back .

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
It's only been two days!!?? 8O
It seemed much longer to me and I missed you very much! :mrgreen:
Glad it was only the modem that lightning found ... a few years ago it found my neighbor on his roof.
The doctor said if he would have had his other knee down the bolt would have probably killed him.
Welcome back to the fray Puffy!

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
Had a computer issue also and it was in the shop for repairs for three days, but whatever and shit happens.

Actually, it was somewhat nice and beneficial as I got much needed work done around the home instead of being sidetracked by this damn freaking computer. The only concern I had was paying some bills online with my bank which were due shortly. Other than that... no big thing. Hell, the only thing a computer has done for me was to more easily enable me to spend more money! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.