PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

revs

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 31, 2011
Utah
Already own 3 cobs. Enjoy cobs. Just browsing the 'Bay and seen a Falcon pipe with less than 10 minutes left. Thought, "Why not?" So, I throw out a bid and watch the countdown and, low and behold, I am the new owner of a refurbished Falcon pipe. Should be here next week. Now to pick up a couple extra bowls. May need to get a couple magic erasers to clean the plastic at the end.

revs

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 31, 2011
Utah
falconpipe.jpg

Needs a little polishing looks like. Just won it and am anxiously waiting.
Looks like a good, shorter smoke. A little more durable than my cobs. I even have some Penzance I can load it with. Or Frog Morton.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I love polished metal and do my own (motorcycle parts). I'd love one of those Falcons. If you don't get good results polishing it, send it to me and I'll make it look like chrome.

revs

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 31, 2011
Utah
Nice score! And you bought it from a great guy!
Seems like a good seller. Already got an email saying its going out tomorrow AM. Let me guess, bought it from you?

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
nice ive got a falcon. theyre really easy to clean since the bowl comes off. the only problem ive had is that the metal part under the bowl always gets very hot. but other then that i have no problems with it and i love it

revs

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 31, 2011
Utah
Has anyone ever had a Falcon stem anodized? Or would the heat cause it to fade too quickly? I have seen anodized cups, bowls and plates around.

revs

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 31, 2011
Utah
Got it today. A little Mothers aluminum polish on the stem and it shines like chrome. Sorry, need a photo booth here to get proper shots. May need a couple extra bowls for it now. Just for variety.

Status
Not open for further replies.