PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Getting rain in Central KY right now. Seems out of place this time of year.

Jan 8, 2013
Stay safe. I saw earlier that they're ordering evacuations in some parts of SoCal due to possible flooding and mudslides, because of the fires. https://weather.com/forecast/regional/news/2018-01-05-california-soaking-early-january-flood-threat

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Anthony, thanks for the link! There were fires all around where I live, but not in my area, so I should be good. But I'm staying out of my car for the next two days. The drivers around here don't know how to deal with rain.

Jan 8, 2013
But I'm staying out of my car for the next two days. The drivers around here don't know how to deal with rain.
It is my honest belief that no matter how much rain an area gets, wet stuff falling out of the sky makes people stupid.

kiel

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 27, 2016
I’ve been in SoCal since Wednesday, and I thought traffic was bad enough without rain. The drive this afternoon from San Diego to Pasadena sucked.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
We got some nice wet stuff up North, too. About 2 inches, spread out over a day and night. No need for me to be on any major road, so that's a blessing.

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
Two days worth of good rain here in Silicon Valley! Last night I took a walk in the rain with my 11 year old before dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.