PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

marine33

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 11, 2014
So I have been off here for about 4-5 months. We had a fire and it almost destroyed my whole house. I have been getting it back to normal living conditions and have not really had time to get on here. I just started smoking a pipe and had gotten a Dracula from the free pipe project as well as some other great pipes and tobacco from a lot of you. I'm proud to say that I have the Dracula and one Cobb and my Boswell berry cobbler. The rest of my collection did not fare too well. I really haven't just sat down and took a min to myself. Family ok and my dog shadow witch some of you might recall from her making it through parvo is ok as well. Now I'm back and can't wait to read up on how you all are doing. Since I've been away are there any new blends like the berry cobbler or moto deluce which are my favorite? Thanks for reading and look for more of my dumb beginner questions to come!! Bhahahh. Thanks again

tarak

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
South Dakota
Sorry to hear of all you've been through but glad to hear the most important things (family) are okay.
Welcome back, hope you find this place restorative.

settersbrace

Lifer
Mar 20, 2014
Great to see you back! Also, it's a relief to hear there was no one hurt, things can be replaced, lives can't. I look forward to seeing more posts from you!

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Welcome back! :)
Sorry about the loss in the fire but I am very glad to hear that all the family, including Shadow, is well!
Now ... to get you off that cherry stuff ... :mrgreen:

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
marine33: So glad you and your family were not injured in the fire. You can replace things, as the man said. You can't replace your loved ones.

marine33

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 11, 2014
Thank you shaintiques!! The ONE who got me up and running. Hope all is well for you my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.