PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cavendish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2013
After 15 months of afternoons I finally get to go back to days. Last June I was told it was only for a couple months until two other drivers are hired then I'd go back on days. Well after 8 months and 5 failed attempts they got a good one who stayed. Then another 4 attempts and they have another driver just past his probation and he's staying.
What I like most about it is that I'll be going back to my original line and going back on days a month before hunting season 8)

cavendish

Jan 22, 2013
It sucked, I hated every minute of it and I missed hunting season last year. None of that is happening this year and it's awesome!

More time with the family and more time in the bush or on the river is just fine with me :D

teufelhund

Lifer
Mar 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
I wish... I've been stuck on the 2-10 since November myself. I really miss the 6-2; it seemed like I still had the whole day to get things done rather than cram everything into the morning. I guess I should just be grateful I still have a job after the cuts that forced me into this slot.

bryanf

Jul 16, 2013
Cool. My dove hunt last week was terrible because I was sick with a cold. Only shot a couple dove, but I did get 3 cottontails by emptying all 3 rounds from my 870 in quick succesion. Never done that before.
Have a great hunting season! Mine doesn't really start for 3 weeks, when I'll be going for deer and pigs with my son. He has the deer tag. I've got the pig, and there's lots of both where we're going.

cavendish

Jan 22, 2013
This weekend will be spent getting things ready for the season and taking inventory of items that need replenishing. some people think hunting is 'just go out there and you will see one and you can shoot it' but it is not at all like that lmao!

Status
Not open for further replies.