PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

puffy

Lifer
Dec 24, 2010
North Carolina
It's two weeks before Christmas.That means it's the time of the year that my wife starts baking cookies.This will probably go on for the next week.A large number of cookies will be baked.A good many of them will be given away,but by no means all of them.Like a lot of folks these days we don't have a ton of money to spend.We will have plenty of food and lots of cookies though.I love Christmas and I love cookies.I hope all you are having a great holiday season.

blueeyedogre

Lifer
Oct 17, 2013
Do you need addresses for cookie delivery? My girl does not, I repeat DOES NOT, bake. She prefers to torture me with candles that smell like delicious baking instead.

scrapyardape

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 9, 2013
Florida gulfcoast
My girl does not, I repeat DOES NOT, bake. She prefers to torture me with candles that smell like delicious baking instead.

Gadzooks! That is break-up worthy behavior in my book. You sir, are much more patient than I. :wink:

jfox520

Part of the Furniture Now
May 24, 2013
@tbradsim1 Maybe you can get Russ to make a Fruit Cake blend of the month.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Dare I admit that I'm the baker in our house? I'll be making Italian Honey Bows (my mother-in-law's recipe) and then the German side comes out with kiffles. I'll make them with walnuts, peach, apple, strawberry and wind up giving 80% away. It's an all day affair but my wife and I have a good system for getting it done. A Merry Christmas to all.

1fatbbqr

Lurker
Apr 21, 2013
I'm the baker in my house as well. My girlfriend is NOT allowed in the kitchen to cook. I have already started my cookie baking, but am no where near done. I got 75 pounds of flour to make all the cookies I need to make. I'll go through about 10 5 gallon buckets of cookies this year. It is a lot, but it is a family tradition from the 50's and my grandparents, that I cannot break.

Status
Not open for further replies.