PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

huntertrw

Lifer
Jul 23, 2014
The Lower Forty of Hill Country
Uberam3rica:
Welcome back...to the Forums and to pipe-smoking. As to your question, I cannot speak for anyone but myself, and I am deservedly chastened. Other than that, I'm fine, thank-you.
How are you, and where have you been?

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Lol, pipes are a religion. How true you are. Many a new face around I'm sure, but all followers of the Noble Leaf.

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan

I've been good. Moved around jobs a bit. I was working in the kitchen at a hospital, but left that for a position behind the bar at an awesome restaurant. I became friends with the owners, and worked my way up to a management position. As far as the hiatus goes, I just lost interest for a bit.

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan

I've been good. Moved around jobs a bit. I was working in the kitchen at a hospital, but left that for a position behind the bar at an awesome restaurant. I became friends with the owners, and worked my way up to a management position. As far as the hiatus goes, I just lost interest for a bit.

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
The nice thing about the break though is I have a mixture of several blends that has been sitting since the end of 2013. I don't think I'd have been able to let it sit that long otherwise.

pipebaum81

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 23, 2014
Uberam3rica, good to have you back. I am happy to say I am one of those "new faces." I spend a great deal of time reading legacy thread and have read a lot of your old posts. It's a good thing when a PM All-Star contibutes because their tenure shines through. It gives this new guy perspective into this community as well as the greater pipe family as a whole.
j/B

huntertrw

Lifer
Jul 23, 2014
The Lower Forty of Hill Country
Let's see, what did you miss while you were gone? Riots, fires, mudslides, pestilence, arguments, minor fisticuffs, wan attempts at humor, political discord, and, as sablebrush52 noted above, the Son of Starcat thread, all interspersed between discussions of pipes and tobaccos! :)

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
et's see, what did you miss while you were gone? Riots, fires, mudslides, pestilence, arguments, minor fisticuffs, and, as sablebrush52 noted above, the Son of Starcat thread, all interspersed between discussions of pipes and tobaccos! :)

So the usual?

oklansas

Can't Leave
Apr 16, 2013
DC
I picked a hell of a time to pick back up smoking though.
I know what you mean. I really, REALLY, wanted to crack a new tin of Maple Street. I've had it for a bit and really am craving maple with the cold. But, yesterday was marked by snow and wind gusts of 60 mph...not ideal weather for lunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.