PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrgunnar177

Lifer
Apr 5, 2012
United States
Hello friends!

I'm back, this year has been crazy busy and exciting!

Due to the heat in Texas I Don't smoke as many pipes as I want to.

This year I have gotten married, moved into a nice Apartment, got promoted at work, which I might be leaving in the next few weeks for a better job, I have my third interview next week! Iv been keeping strong on most of my hobbies, table top war-gaming and radio control airplanes and traveling.

I turned 21 on January 21st, went to Chicago for a week in march, in April I was in DC for 4 days, June I got married and we went to Florida for two weeks, in July I got a little Persian kitten, her name is Cleo shes 3 months old. Now its August and I might be going full time at my other job at Games Workshop as a store Manager (little bit of a step up from being a Cashier at Costco) My wife has a year of college left for her bachelors in Elementary ed. pictures will be soon to follow, just got to get them uploaded unto photobucket!

Hope you all are doing well!

Also I don't think I'll have time to run Secret Santa this year so if someone else would like to run it feel free!

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Gunnar, nice to hear from you.
FYI - I'm still smoking that Rosslare Bulldog which you and Stan previously enjoyed. It's a wonderful burner.
Congratulations on an eventful year, so far. It sounds full, and rich. I remember hours of painting little lead/alloy miniatures back in the day and fondly tromped all over Legiones Astartes with my Eldar. Good luck with the new gig.
I would be happy to coordinate the Secret Santa this year, unless there are any concerns from the rank and file or someone feels strongly like they want to be in the driver's seat. I've sent you a PM.
Welcome back, hoss.
-- Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.