PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Hard to believe ... but it's already been a year since I joined this fine community.
Many thanks to all of you for making this a place worth continually coming back to.
The commraderie, openness and giving attitudes here are unequaled and refreshing.
THANKS!! :puffy:

bulldogbriar89

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 3, 2014
your welcome glad you got to be graced with my presence :nana: here is to many more years for you :puffy:

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Thanks guys ... I wouldn't have misspelled "camaraderie" either had it not been for the

blurriness in my eyes. I got Verklempt upon turning Purple!
SNL_0818_05_Coffee_Talk_EST.png

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
A year sure flies by quickly......... Always enjoy your posts Darin!

BTW, where were you the last few weeks? Thought we were going to have to send the search party out!!

I figured you were out pannin' for gold, or off the grid somewhere!

Looking forward to many more years here Brother, always learn a lot and its quite entertaining! LOL! :D

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Lol ... thanks Matt!
My wife and I packed up the "LadyBug", a red Focus SVT, and drove all the way to Illinois and back.
It was a fun trip and I enjoyed seeing all my family but I'm always glad to return home.
The highlight for me was scoring 4 estate pipes at an antique mall for $4.00 each.

I found 2 older Grabow's (a Standard and a Westbrook), a Medico Standard and a Yello Bole hardly smoked. :puffy:

lucky695

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 2, 2013
you have arrived at the Purple Palace. We serve nothing but the finest sarcasm here...

tuold

Lifer
Oct 15, 2013
Beaverton,Oregon
Cobguy, I joined the same time as you. I echo your thoughts 100%. This is the best forum on the Net. A lot of great people here, for sure.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
I can recall when I first started reading here and trying some of the tobaccos under discussion, cobguy offered me samples of ODF(still haven't gone there) and very warm greetings, good suggestions and his posts are more valuable to me from that brief interaction.

This is truly an enjoyable place to get good ideas and share 'insights'.
Congratulations! cobguy! Thanks for helping to make this forum fun.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Thanks again everyone ... I've truly never seen a forum like this one!
@Newbroom: The offer still stands brother ... I've got ODF coming out of my ears! :)

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Congrats,Cobguy
A year does go by rather quickly, and I'm finding as I get older, the speed increases LOL
I do enjoy reading your posts.
Keep it up

Status
Not open for further replies.