PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
3 years ago on 4th of September I joined this forum and ordered my first pipe and tobacco. After a month and a half my son came to the world. Both my son and hobby are 3 years old now. Yesterday my wife told me that she couldn't wait the day I am going to smoke a cigar to celebrate the birth of our daughter (we are expecting her to arrive next week). I guess falls are something special for me although I tend to like hot weathers. Long story short, I would like to thank you guys one more time for everything; your kindness, generosity, help and support. Without the advice of you - old school it could have taken me at least a decade or so to learn how to smoke a pipe and enjoy the blends. Cheers.

elpfeife

Lifer
Dec 25, 2013
Your contributions have been much appreciated, Javan. Your daughter will be a wonderful blessing - and a worry!

No, thank you for all that you do for the forums. And, congratulations on the up and coming baby girl. Girls are a treasure, and it makes you a more well rounded father, IMO. I wish you were close enough to just drive down to celebrate, but distance makes you more exclusive and exotic. :puffy:

Thanks for all that you do, and congrats, once again!!!

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
Javan, congratulations on bringing a daughter into the world, they’re definitely a life changer. And, thanks for keeping this place in order. :clap:

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Javan, thanks for all you bring to this forum and keeping us crazies in line. As a father myself of a wonderful son and beautiful daughter, I whole heartedly congratulate you on the upcoming birth. Your life is about to get a lot more complicated in an amazing way.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
What Michael said, and more. You are a fine asset to this community.
Since you are grammar-aware, I thought this might be amusing for you:
In addition to it's, we can have hi's, her's and their's!!!
Help stamp out repetition, gratuitous apostrophe's, and NEEDLESS, redundant, and UNNECESSARY CAPITALIZATION, **along with** superfluous *EMPHASIS*. And tautological statements which waste space and can be repetitive or even wordy in and of themselves.
These are *THE* internet *SCOURGES'*, along with exclamation point's!!!

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
You are an asset to the board, that is certain.
I'm only surmising from what little I know that you are a dedicated father and husband. But, it appears to me that you are at your best when warm and indoors, in January or February, judging from when the children arrive.
Enjoy the ride!

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
But, it appears to me that you are at your best when warm and indoors, in January or February, judging from when the children arrive.
:rofl: I just reset myself and become more vibrant when the new year starts :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.