It's A Tough Job, But Somebody's Got To Do It (Pic Heavy)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Different day, different falls too. All in a day's work. Smoking some Danish Black again in my Savinelli square panel. :puffy:
binghamfalls.jpg

binghamfalls2.jpg

And in other news, my wife emails me to say that a Hummingbird decided to spend some time with her in home office:
hummer.jpg

She resorted to placing a flowering plant next to an open window, which attracted the hummer and out it went!

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Thanks a lot guys - of course I am not trying to rub in. :)
I rarely get out of my office, so this type of thing is a rarity!

rockymtnsmoker

Can't Leave
May 31, 2013
In the photos what is that funny light in the sky? Oh ya, that's the sun. Almost forgot what it looks like. Lovely pix, 6. The hummingbird is amazing, and quick thinking from Mrs 6 to tempt the little blighter out.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Thanks guys - it's a great spot for sure.

In the photos what is that funny light in the sky? Oh ya, that's the sun. Almost forgot what it looks like. Lovely pix, 6. The hummingbird is amazing, and quick thinking from Mrs 6 to tempt the little blighter out.
You folks in Calgary haven't seen the sun for 6 weeks I heard! Sorry to hear it.
And thanks about the hummer, my wife is a smart cookie. :puffy:

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Thanks a lot guys - of course I am not trying to rub in.
Go ahead, rub it in...we deserve it.
Great pics...enjoy every moment. It’s unfortunate how alienated to nature most of us have become in the modern world.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
@numbersix, I have the exact same copy of "Alice in Wonderland". Some beautiful prints in it. Neat!
Wow - good eye damnyak! Our copy is a bit beat up, but not too bad.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
I can't get one humming bird at my feeder. They like the honey suckle but not the feeder. I'm in awe that the bird came in your office.
We get quite a few hummers around these parts in the summer, but it was quite the surprise for my wife nevertheless!
Lovely shots of the falls and the hummer. That is just two peaceful scenes. Thanks
Thanks Tenn - glad you enjoyed them.

boudreaux

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2013
What could be better than a relaxing moment with a pipefull by the falls and a visit by a little feathered friend on a summer's day in picturesque Vermont?

Status
Not open for further replies.