PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
I just cannot imagine packing and lighting this baby.
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Alfred-Dunhill-Namiki-Gold-Fish-Pipe-Made-England-Namiki-Done-Hand-Japan-/230760308281?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35ba62de39

maineyachtie

Can't Leave
Aug 14, 2010
Weird pipe. Honestly I don't "get" Dunhill I find very few of their pipes at all attractive.
I know, I know...HERESY. You may all now excommunicate me from the Church of Latter Day Pipes.

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
I like dunhills, I do think the normal ones are worth the money, but I dont like ghe art on that at all

buzkirk

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 14, 2009
Humboldt Tn.
WOW, a Namiki done pipe, I've seen the fountain pens, didn't know they did Dunhill pipes.
In case you wanted the matching pen, http://www.fountainpenhospital.com/Index_Showcase.asp?BOD=/backroom/
Tom

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
It's not stamped... and I don't see a certificate of authenticity either.
And again it doesn't look like 6k worth of pipe. No pipe does.

cajunguy

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2012
Metairie, LA
Gorgeous craftsmanship. Now, if only money were as easy to come by as opinions and dust bunnies.
If wishes were fishes, we'd all cast nets.

keith929

Lifer
Nov 23, 2010
Beautiful pipe, but I cannot imagine how long I would live if my wife found out I paid that much for a pipe.

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
Yes I'm with Al. It's ok but I only really see a black shell maybe in my future. I'm trying to talk the wife into gifting me one. Don't hold your breath I'm not. Now if I could smoke that Dunhill in the OP obligation free I would no problem!

beaterman

Lurker
Mar 5, 2012
some things are made simply so the filthy rich can have it so others can not have, Id rather have a 60 dollar Nording any day.

sherlock

Can't Leave
Aug 21, 2011
Well out the thousand dollar pipes I have seen here I like this the best. Still not worth the money, but it is pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.