PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

seadogontheland

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 4, 2014
My "COPD" has gotten much better, seemed to be an infection and not COPD and since I'm not inhaling any smoke things seem to be fine. Right now I'm enjoying some flavorful cheroots from P&C (Perodi Kings and Kentucky Cheeroots) they are quite full flavored and no urge to inhale. No exacerbations either which is quite nice. I am fortunate to still be able to enjoy tobacco and the pipe will come back into play as long as I don't inhale...I can do it. For now I'll stick to the little cigars with a great punch.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Great news my friend! :D
Take it slowly and definitely no more inhaling ... glad you're digging those Cheroots!
Did you keep a few pipes / tobaccos around?

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Whatever it was, maybe stress was aggravating it. Hope things continue to get better!

seadogontheland

Oct 4, 2014
Thanks mso! I agree stress can do amazing things to ones body and mind.
And thank you to you Darin for those wonderful cheroots, I think I like the ones you sent better than the Parodis I have been puffing on for years. I ordered a sleeve of them earlier today...can't wait to get them. Feeling better?
Good to see you, Mike...thanks brother! How are you?
No pipes or pipe tobacco here now, I'm going to think about getting another one after some bills are paid and some money saved. Right now these little powerhouses are great to puff and then just toss. I know, I know...if I were a real man I'd chew em'...lol.

brudnod

Aug 26, 2013
Great Falls, VA
Geoffry, good to hear that you are on the mend. Light smoking and careful usage are always the best when the body is just not working for you.

msandoval858

Jun 11, 2012
Austin, TX
Sometimes those little rustic cigars really fit the bill when you're away from the pipe. Famous Smoke Shop has a brand called Cayote Ugly. They are a steal and quite delicious, especially the chocolate flavored ones. I would have never tried them if I didn't get a free pack from some deal they ran a few years ago. Great little cigar for the drive home some days.

Status
Not open for further replies.